Why choose us?
We understand that every child is unique, and our environment is set up to make them feel safe and secure, whilst becoming confident, self-motivated, independent learners through their play.
The Day Care is a 70 place, purpose-built setting, providing care and education for children from 3 Months-5 years old. We have four highly engaging playrooms and an excellent outdoor environment.
In comparison to other nurseries and day cares, we operate an international framework and standards which include the following:
- Our staff ratio per class of children beats that of our competitors in the environment ensuring we are effective in our care delivery and support.
- We provide regular reports of children progress and engage with the parents on how we can improve our services and better take care of the children.
- We have established international standards and policies that guide our actions and performances – See Policies section.
- We regularly train our staff on new international models of child care and support based on proven research and experiences of our management team.
- We are particularly interested in engaging with parents to better understand our children and to work with them towards making them our true partners.
- We have a network of international partners which include other nurseries and schools in the United Kingdom and other African countries so that we can start increase the cultural tolerance and understanding of the children in a globalised world.
- We have specialised programmes that enriches our curriculum and differentiates us from our competitors – see Programmes section for a list.
If you’d like to arrange a visit you are most welcome to take a look around. If possible please avoid the lunch time period between 11.30am – 1.30pm, as this is a particularly busy time in the Day Care.
What to do next?
To reserve a place for your child, please telephone Lancaster International Day Care on +23 4 806-117-3251.
You will be required to pay a deposit to reserve a place.
For the deposit to be refunded your child will need to attend the reserved place, or cancel the childcare provision, at least one month prior to your start date.